All The Children SingA resource for other musicians appearing on Todd's albums and in tour bands.
Roger Powell releases Solo Piano Blue Note RidgeTuesday March 03, 2009
SAN FRANCISCO - Roger Powell releases Blue Note Ridge, a collection of improvisations that embrace classical melody, contemporary harmony and impressionist forms on this debut solo piano album. A stream of consciousness merging styles and eras, Blue Note Ridge is pure, elegant and honest.
In the 70's and 80's Roger Powell's groundbreaking electronic synthesizer albums Cosmic Furnace (Atlantic) and Air Pocket (Bearsville) were hailed as masterworks. Powell has always been held in high esteem by his peers. "Even among the keyboard titans of the prog-rock Seventies, Roger Powell always stood out." (Future Music U.S. Ed.- June 2006).
2006 signaled a welcome return of Roger Powell with the retro-futuristic, groove oriented, Fossil Poets (Inner Knot CD/Vinyl LP). The critically acclaimed release was produced by award winning producer Gary Tanin, who along with Powell, produced the 2009 solo piano offering Blue Note Ridge.
Fossil Poet Records is releasing Blue Note Ridge as a Limited Edition CD through CDBaby as well as digital download by way of iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, and Mindawn (offering a cutting-edge lossless format for superior audio fidelity).
In support of all the great press and airplay Fossil Poets has been receiving a new e-card sales promotion is beginning today.
We've made it easier than ever to get copies of Roger Powell's - Fossil Poets in CD or Limited Ed. Clear Blue Vinyl LP. There are even a few autographed vinyl copies still available!
Just click on this link: http://vividimagesdesign.com/fossil/
MySpace : http://myspace.com/fossilpoets
The CD is now available for pre-order at http://www.disciplineglobalmobile.com/shop/
- You’ve Got To Have Friends: R.I.P. “the Wizard’s apprentice”, Moogy Klingman
- Mark 'Moogy' Klingman, Keyboardist for Todd Rundgren's Utopia, Dead At 61
- Moogy Klingman, Songwriter and Original Member of Utopia, Dies at 61 (NY Times)
- FORMER TODD RUNDGREN KEYBOARDIST MARK ‘MOOGY’ KLINGMAN LOSES BATTLE WITH CANCER
- Interview of Moogy by Brett Bayne, from June 1995 Utopia Times
Jean-Yves "M. Frog" Labat
Michele Rundgren - Michele Rundgren - Michele is Todd's wife, but she has long been a backup singer and dancer for many of Todd tours, dating back to the A Cappella tour.
Michele kicked off her standup comedy career and has her web site at http://www.michelerundgren.com/.An online interview with Michele debuted September 26, 2007.Michele's comedy tour is about to get underway. For the latest on her tour dates, see http://www.michelerundgren.com/tour.htm.Michele debuted two tracks from Todd's Liars CD on her weekly radio show broadcast 2/13/2004. The tracks were "Happy Anniversary" and "Soul Brother."
- Hunt & Tony Sales - Many know of connections with David Bowie and Tin Machine, but did you know about their pre-Runt foray with Tony and the Tigers?
- Jesse Gress - http://jessegress.com/
Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 AMJesse Gress
Friday, May 15th With Jim Weider, Rodney Holmes and Vincent Guama
92 Bourne Lane
Ogunquit, Maine 03907
Show time: 8:00pm
Saturday, May 16th
With Jim Weider, Rodney Holmes and Vincent Guama
Olde Mistick Village
27 Coogan Blvd.
Mystic, Connecticut 06372
Show time: 8:30pmJesse is interviewed for the Artist Connection podcast.
- Stewkey (of the Nazz) - WWW.STEWKEY.COM
- John Ferenzik - A recent interview with John Ferenzik is on Mizar 5.
Doug Legacy - Doug Legacy A Capella 11 voice choir
Michael Pluznick - Michael Pluznick Nearly Human
Brent Bourgeois - Nearly Human, Bourgeois Tagg - A new Interview by retroDan
- Lyle Workman - Lyle Workman (Nearly Human and 2nd Wind as well as Bourgeois Tagg) has a new web site as well as a new CD Tabula Rose.
- Trey Sabatelli - Trey Sabatelli toured with Todd as part of the Power Trio Tour in 2000. Trey is also a member of the Tubes.