I'm In The Clique
Todd Rundgren's Musical Survival CampJune 20-24, 2011
Whether you are veteran player or an avid music consumer, this 5 day inter-disciplinary romp with one of the "industry's" most notorious survivors will open your mind and prepare you for the future. The man behind the 5th all time best-selling album Bat Out Of Hell, the 8th video played on MTV, the 1st interactive music disk, and predictor of the current demise of the music business has assembled a stellar staff of counselors and guest speakers and a curriculum of activities that will leave you informed and energized to face the challenges of making and consuming music.
A typical day at camp includes 3 meals, morning and afternoon counselor-led activities, free time and one-on-one counselor sessions, evening entertainment and late night jams. All this set within the beautiful Catskill Mountains Full Moon Resort grounds, just a stone's throw from Woodstock NY.
The curriculum includes not just the mechanics of music making, but the full range of issues facing today's performers, songwriters and support personnel.
For more information: http://www.toddstore.com/trsurvivalcamp/ or contactRundgrenSurvivalCamp@fullmooncentral.com Amy Carpenter
Full Moon Resort
(845) 532-7505 www.fullmoonresort.com
- Thom Williams' 1975 experience is immortalized on his "Hey Todd" page.
- New Year's Eve 1995-1996, Chicago, TR. It all comes together courtesy of Lion Keezer.
- Just another Farewell Concert? Not so, according to moko and the gang.
- Another New Year's Eve in Chicago (1996-1997), again courtesy of Lion Keezer.