[Awizard] Don't miss Moogy Klingman's Halloween Bash at the A & M Roadhouse - Oct. 29th

moogymusic moogymusic at myway.com
Mon Oct 17 18:32:11 EDT 2005

Hi folks! - We're gonna have a great time Saturday, Oct. 29th, at the A & M Roadhouse in downtown Manhattan - it's a great bluesy room with a great stage, good southern barbeque and we're gonna bring three hours of great music and fun on the eve of Halloween.
I'll be there with my band and my buddy and rock legend Danny "Kooch" Kotchmar, one of America's hottest guitarists and songwriters will be there with his new band, Midnite Eleven. And don't miss my friend, Josh Walker, who is making a big buzz in Manhattan with his shows all over Manhattan............

Moogy 10/16/05

The Moogy Klingman Band's Halloween Bash
Saturday, Oct . 29th - 8 pm to 11 pm
at the A &M RoadHouse57 Murray Street (between Church & W. Broadway)
just below City Hall in Manhattan
w/ Danny Kortchmar's band, Midnight Eleven (8 pm set),
rocker Josh Walker & costume contest with kool prizes!
$10 cover & 2 drink min. reservations:moogyking at aol.com
Go to www.moogymusic.com to see photos and poster of the gigwww.amroadhouse.com phone: 212.385.9005

The Moogy Klingman band - his band with Even Steven Levee, Jim Satten, and Ido Friedman will be playing my songs from Moogy's whole career. Songs Moogy wrote when he was a founding member of Todd Rundgren's "Utopia". Songs from his Capitol and EMI solo albums - songs that went on to be recorded by people like Johny Winter, Eric Clapton, Barry Manilow, and others. Moogy's band also be playing other songs he wrote like "Dust in the Wind" which Todd Rundgren recorded on his "Something, Anything" album and Axel Rose and Guns & Roses does live in concert (on their very occasional gigs). He'll also be doing Bette Midler's theme song that he wrote with Buzzy Linhart, "You Gotta Have Friends". Moogy has played and recorded with many rock legends, including Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Luther Van Dross, Bob Dylan, Bo Diddley, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Allan Woody and Warren Haynes from the Allman Bros & Gov't Mule. Moogy has worked with great female rockers like Bette Midler,
Cindy Lauper, Shawn Colvin, Irene Cara, and Thelma Houston. www.moogymusic.comDanny Kortchmar's Midnight Eleven with Danny Kortchmar:guitar Mark Grandfield:vocals, harmonica Zonder Kennedy:electric, national steel and baritone guitars Joe Bonadio drums. Midnite Eleven is a hot rockin' bluesy ensemble. With all songs written by Danny and Mark, Midnite Eleven could be the next big thing.
Danny "Kooch" Kotchmar is a rock and roll legend. Kooch formed the Flying Machine with James Taylor. And he formed the City with Carole King. After they left these bands Danny toured and recorded as lead guitarist for both James Taylor and Carole King for many years. In the following years, Kooch played guitar and wrote songs for a who's who's of the music biz. Jackson Browne, Crosby and Nash, John Lennon, Linda Ronstadt, etc.......His biggest successes came in the 80's to 90's, when he co-wrote, co-produced and played lead guitar on three of Don Henly's platinum solo albums. Kooch has also played guitar on and produced many classic rock artists, including Van Halen, Joe Cocker and Billy Joel's last rock album.
www.dannykortchmar.com

Josh Walker is a hot new young artist. A great singer and songwriter, he's built a large NYC following in an amazingly short time. Josh has been playing and packing them in at all of Manhattan's hottest rock clubs including Arlene's Grocery and the Cutting Room. He'll be sitting in with Moogy's band and doing some of his rocking songs.
www.joshwalkermusic

If you don't want to get any more emails from Moogy Music,
just email us back with "cancel email" in the subject line