Reviews and photos are welcomed and may be sent to
For photos, please follow these guidelines before sending (it really helps):
None of these are binding, but your cooperation is much appreciated.
- To increase the probability of getting through the spam filter, address submissions to TReviews@TRConnection.com, with that exact capitialization.
- If possible, reduce photos to 72dpi, 800x600 (or 600x800 if vertical) before sending.
- Send photos in batches that are less than 10MB. If a message with attachments exceeds 10MB, send multiple messages.
- Do not embed spaces in file names. Keep to letters, numbers and dashes/underscores. Add .jpg as appropriate
- Rotate vertically oriented photos to proper view
- Please convert other formats to .jpg (.gif is OK, but .jpg preferred)
- Include your name for the credits
- Include the date the photo was taken
- Multiple photos may be zipped or stuffed. Should be if sending more than five at a time.
- All contributions are acknowledged automatically when received. If your photos aren't yet posted and you haven't received an acknowledgment, check via e-mail before you resend the photos. It may take a couple of days before they get posted.
General commentary on the reviews
(including dissenting opinions) may be sent to the same address. Please refrain from commentary on the commentary.
The forums are an ideal place for discussion and debate
Discussion of reviews may also be made in the TR Connection Forums under the
Reviews are presented unedited (except for formatting) and uncensored and reflect the personal opinion
of the reviewer.
The following links do not necessary imply an endorsement of these services.
They are provided for the reader's convenience.
- TicketMaster -
- TicketWeb -
- Pollstar -
- tickets.com -