- Love In Action and Black Maria were great and I was thrilled to have the chance to hear Open My Eyes live
- Neat, although short, encore, especially with the opportunity to hear Just One Victory
- Todd was in great form. I hope I have his energy when I am his age in a few years.
- Back-up band was great overall from an instrumental basis
- Hearing ALL of the new songs without a break was bordering on painful. I would have loved to have heard just SOME of the new material and more of the hits. It's probably just me but I was on overload in terms of new material.
- I miss Kasim and his back-up vocals. In the end, the sound would've been much cleaner with only Todd singing (sorry guys)
- I'm not sure what happened but the bass line in the latter part of Just One Victory sounded like it was from another song. It had me making that confused look at the close.
I have always loved the opportunity to go to Todd shows. Each one has been different than the last. Todd has been a key part of my musical experience for a very long time. I hope my comments will help with future shows.
My 2 cents,