[Awizard] You can win Todd's bunny ears and shirt from Liars cover

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Mon Mar 2 13:57:36 EST 2009

The TR Connection is helping a fellow TR fan to raise funds as outlined
below. Visit the information page at http://TRConnection.com/Bunny_ears.

Please refer any questions to Abby's address below.

---------------------------------

Calling All Todd Fans …..

Help save lives and you could win the shirt off Todd’s back!!!!

            My name is Abby Rea and I am raising funds for the Leukemia and
Lymphoma Society (LLS).  LLS provides funding and research for those
battling blood related cancers.  Their goal is a cure for cancer.

            My connection to LLS is through my twin brother Cliff.  He was
diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 1998.  He did not respond to chemo
or radiation.  In 2000, he had a life-saving bone marrow transplant and has
been cancer free for 8 years.

            I am training to walk a half marathon for LLS through their Team
in Training program. I need to raise $4500.

            Michelle has graciously donated the flannel shirt and bunny ears
that Todd wore on the Liars CD cover.  Did you know that Todd made the bunny
ears himself ???

    They could both be yours !!!!!

    I am counting on the compassion and generosity of Todd fans.  Why not
donate in honor or in memory of someone you know whose life was touched by
cancer.

    I am having an opportunity drawing for the shirt and bunny ears….

            1 chance for a $10 donation

            3 chances for each $25 donation

Donate as much as you’d like – there is no limit!!!  For every $100 donated,
you will earn  12 chances to win.

    Simply click on the link below to donate.  Make sure to include a way
for me to contact you (email or phone).
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ntx/anchor09/abbyrea

    The drawing will be held on April 1, 2009.

    Please pass this email on to anyone you think may be interested in
helping.  You can contact me via email  -  toddbunnyears at gmail.com .  There
will be a link on trconnection.com as well – a picture of bunny ears – click
on it to get to my LLS website.

    Thank you so much for your support.

    Abby

--
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Antelope, CA