[Awizard] Mailing list messages

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Fri Mar 7 10:21:17 EST 2008

Greetings, all

Some of you are probably scratching your heads about some "Welcome to
Awizard" messages you may have received yesterday. They are a result of my
having moved the TR Connection to a new server, which reinitialized the
list, considering everyone a new subscriber.

It is not necessary to confirm your subscription if you have been so
advised. All of you are on the mailing list.

If you find that you are on the list, and didn't expect to be, you can
unsubscribe by following the procedure outlined in the "Welcome" message, or
drop me a line and I'll take care of it. Each recipient has a unique
password generated for them with which they can manage their subscribe at
the links provided.

The message also indicated how to post to the list. The Awizard list is not
a general discussion list and user posting is not allowed. It is reserved
for announcements generated by me only. For a brief period yesterday, the
list was open, so you may have received a message or two from another list
member.

Just so that this message isn't a total waste of time, I've got some
obligatory Todd-related news. Rundgren Radio returns to the air on Sunday,
March 9, 2 PM EST with special guest Dave Gregory, formerly of XTC. If you
tuned into the Andy Partridge episode a couple of weeks ago, you may also
enjoy Dave's insights on working with Todd on "Skylarking."

Check it out at http://RundgrenRadio.com

The Rundgren Radio site indicates a time an hour earlier than announced, and
I suspect it's due to a bug in calculating Daylight Savings Time, coming
earlier that expected by many this weekend. Don't forget to "spring forward"
one hour (where DST is observed in the US) on Saturday night.

Some have also asked about additional tour dates beyond those posted
yesterday. There is no new information, but when new tour dates are
announced, they will be posted here on the Awizard list, on the TR
Connection tour page <http://trconnection.com/tour/t2008> and on the Google
Calendar at <
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1mkcgj208bsg30rraaa71nv9ik%40group.calendar.google.com>
(or just go to TR Connection.com to see the calendar there)

--
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Antelope, CA