[Awizard] TR Japan Tour & TR Connection status

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Thu Feb 21 14:10:24 EST 2008

This just announced:

BIG NEWS! TOOD IS DOING SOME SHOWS IN JAPAN.
HE'LL BE PERFORMING WITH JESSE, KASIM & PRAIRIE.

Fri. April 4 - Osaka Blue Note
Sat. April 5 - Osaka Blue Note
Sun. April 6 - Off
Mon. April 7 - Tokyo Billboard Live
Tues. April 8 - Tokyo Billboard Live
Wed. April 9 - Tokyo Billboard Live

Visitors to the TR Connection will have noticed poor performance for the
last several months, with a brief 2-week period earlier this month of good
performance.

I'm working with my web hosting company to resolve the issues, but for a
short period of time, the TR Connection is offline. Unfortunately, I don't
have any information on when it will return, but a new beefier server is in
place so when the issues are resolved, things will be much brighter. Thanks
for your patience and support.

--
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Antelope, CA