[Awizard] Urgent! 40 Years of Todd - Last Chance!

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Thu Oct 11 22:44:21 EDT 2007

Notes from Bill Bricker:

Rolling Stone requires FULL PAYMENT tomorrow (FRI 12 OCT) for the 40 Years
of Todd Tribute Ad. Once the payment is made, the ad size will be locked in.

QUARTER PAGE: DONE! HOW ABOUT A HALF OR FULL PAGE?
The project is at a precarious point between a quarter page and a half page.
What happens between now and 3PM tomorrow will be the deciding factor.

The big news is I have secured in this 11th hour permission from Rhino to
include album cover art. This allows for a means to bridge the gap with a
new offer.

$500 LEVEL EARNS ALBUM COVER SPONSORSHIP
On a first-come, first-served basis, any contributor at this level may
select the Todd, Nazz, or Utopia cover of their choice to go into the ad.
HEALING and AWATS are already claimed. The more sponsors, the more albums.
Anonymous donations accepted.

THE GOOD OF ALL DONATIONS
Fans who are not in a position to donate on a big scale can still get
involved. For every $500 raised through individual contributions between now
and when I turn over the art, I will include another album that remains
unclaimed by an individual sponsor.

Over 750 fans have contributed a grand total of over $18,000 to this point.
It is now time to see what comes in the final moments.

My thanks to you and everyone at TRConnection for the great support.

Bill

www.toddata.com

PayPal contributions to: todd40 at toddata.com

--
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Antelope, CA