[Awizard] Fwd: 40 Years of Todd Update: 100 FANS!!

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Fri May 18 12:34:20 EDT 2007

Just thought I'd give this worthy project another boost.

If interested in contributing, visit http://www.toddata.com for more
information.

Please note this is an independent project and is not directly associated
with the TR Connection. All related correspondence should be directed to
info at toddata.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Bricker
Date: May 18, 2007 9:30 AM
Subject: 40 Years of Todd Update: 100 FANS!!

   *Greetings! *

I thought you might appreciate an update on the* 40 YEARS OF TODD IN ROLLING
STONE* project. First, *thanks to everyone who has contributed!* We're off
to a great start. Everyone who was in the first 100 fans will receive a
special lapel pin reserved just for early contributors and high-dollar
donors.

DATE

ITEM

AMT

3/7/2007

Project Launch

$0

3/31/2007

25 fans

$125 (Mar)

4/30/2007

50 more fans

$530 (Apr)

5/15/2007

25 more fans

$400 (1/2 May)

*TOTAL*

*100 fans total*

*$1055 (to date)*

Last time it took* 5 months* to break the $1000 mark, and *10 months* to
reach the 100 contributors level. Needless to say this is quite remarkable.
As you all may recall it took about *300 fans averaging $30 each* to reach
the goal of a quarter page ad in 2004. And over 1/3 of the fans waited until
the last month to contribute.

*A LONG TIME AND A LONG WAY TO GO*
We've got until *12 OCT, 2007 *to see how much can be generated this time.
So that's 5 months left with a long way to go if we're going to make it to a
full page ad. The energy is really good considering how early it is in this
campaign.

If you have not already sent a contribution, I encourage you not to wait to
bridge the gap later. *Early donations go directly to promotional
costs*like printing cards to distribute at Todd shows and running
classified ads,
etc.

Also, if we get enough in now, shirt production can begin soon and you can
have the summer to enjoy wearing the tribute design. This helps promote
Todd's music and the 40 Years project, too.

If you have already contributed, please remember that you can* upgrade your
donation* at any time to qualify for special prizes and gifts.

Please check www.toddata.com for details. This is shaping up to be *the
biggest fan-based promotion for Todd, ever!*

Best,

 Bill*

Toddata and 40 Years of Todd have no official affiliation with Todd Rundgren
or Rolling Stone Magazine.*

   --
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Antelope, CA