[Awizard] Vote for the TRConnection ToddCast at Podcast Alley

Roger D. Linder roger at RoCeMaBra.com
Tue Nov 1 12:48:59 EST 2005

Each month, Podcast Alley tallies votes for favorite podcasts. This
month, I'd like to see the TRConnection ToddCast join (albeit briefly)
the top ranks. We have a better chance if votes are tallied early. As
of last check, our rank was #70.

By clicking on the link, you will vote for the TRConnection ToddCast
at Podcast Alley. A simple e-mail verification process validates your
vote.

http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=12081

Let's see if we can get more than one vote this month. The one vote
last month was mine :)

If you're not already listening to the TRConnection ToddCast, now's a
great time to start. There's a lot of great content coming during the
month of November. Visit it at http://TRConnection.com/ToddCast
--
Roger D. Linder
http://RoCeMaBra.com/roger