[Awizard] Moogy's new Freak Parade plays Pete's Saloon in Westchester tonite 3/8

MOOGYKING at aol.com MOOGYKING at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 07:17:26 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

       My new band rehearsed Monday nite for our gig next Friday. It was a
total gas (like Jumpin' Jack Flash?) - If you can make it to Pete's Saloon in
Westchester this Friday nite 3/18/05, you're going to have a great time. We do
three sets til the wee hours of the morning. So please don't miss it.

Moogy

Don't miss the Moogy's newly reconstituted band, "Freak Parade"
at Pete's Saloon
8 Main St. Elmsford, New York.
Friday, March 18th
 10 pm for three sets cover - only $5.

Pete's Tavern is on the corner of route 119 and 9a in Elmsford, NY,  8 main
st. Elmsford, NY 10523, 914 - 592 9849
The link below give instructions to the club from any direction
http://www.petessaloon.com/psrdirection.html

My great new band features Even Steven Levee on bass and Guy Peterson on
guitar, Tommy Zvoncheck ex-Blue Oyster Cult on organs and synth, and Keith Crane
on drums.
      Moogy will be playing piano and singing songs from his CD's on
Moogymusic, some of the hits he's written for other artists (including the
Klingman/Linhart "you gotta have Friends" and "Dust in the Wind") and some of the old
Utopia hits from his Rundgren days, like "Utopia theme" and "Freak Parade". The
band will also play classic rock and blues from the last four decades.
                    Moogy news at www.moogymusic.com