[Awizard] The ToddCast

Roger D. Linder roger at rocemabra.com
Wed Jun 22 16:01:53 EDT 2005

I'm seeking partners to develop a podcast tentatively to be called
"The ToddCast" which will be made available through the TR
Connection. Specifically I need:

* A "radio-voiced" person or persons to do the actual podcast
* Writers to develop content
* Advisors/Correspondents to suggest/review content

I will act as executive producer and provide the software/site to
distribute the podcast.

If you're interested and want to provide an "audition tape" (actually
an MP3 of you doing what you think might be good content) please let
me know. I plan to put some of these auditions out as the initial
podcasts and maybe take a few advisory votes.

If you put together some material and would like to upload it to the
TR Connection FTP service, please send it, via ftp to
ftp.TRConnection.com, using

Username: anonymous
Password: Your e-mail address

Place files in the incoming/ToddCast directory

If you use a modern ftp client (including IE 6.0 under Windows) the
following URL will put you in the right place

ftp://anonymous@ftp.TRConnection.com/incoming/ToddCast

or alternatively, send a URL (not the file itself) where your MP3
file may be picked up to ToddCast at TRConnection.com
--
Roger D. Linder, The TR-i Fan Formerly known as RDL22
Roger's Page <http://www.rocemabra.com/roger/>