[Awizard] Come see Moogy's movie - today 4/24 - Free at the Arlene's Grocery's film fest

MOOGYKING at aol.com MOOGYKING at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 21:53:07 EDT 2005

              Hey Folks- come see my movie, "The Rodnees - We Mod Like Dat"
         It's a rollicking musical comedy starring Moogy Klingman as William
J. Kapplemeyer, a former stockbroker obsessed with the musical act, "The
Rodnees". I was lucky to be given the lead role in a film with a large cast, that
was shot all over NYC. Written and directed by Lindley Farley, you can see this
film at the Arlene's Grocery film festival. And for Free.

                   "The Rodness - We Mod Like Dat"
          a Lindley Farley movie starring Moogy Klingman.
See it at the Arlene's Groceries Downtown film festival - FREE
Sunday, April 24th, 5:30 pm at Arlene's Grocery, 95 Stanton street,
just below Houston street, near Ludlow st. on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
                     Bring Friends - It's FREE.

Then join star Moogy Klingman, writer/director Lindley Farley and the Rodnees
at a post picture bash - at "2nd on 2nd", 23 2nd avenue, between 1st & 2nd
avenue on Manhattan's Lower East Side. The party starts around 7:30 pm, 4/24,
right after the movie.

www.filmsfilmsfilms.com/schedule/wheresmy.html
www.rodnees.com
www.moogymusic.com

email addresses from my personal email book - i'm sure you have some of these