Send a comment about the TR Connection
You can send a comment to me about the TR Connection right here.
Please note: Messages do not go to Todd!
Short list of Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get my question about Todd answered?
- Send your question to . If we don't know the
answer, we'll try to find out.
- Shari asks: Any ideas
where I could locate CDs such as Something/Anything, A Wizard A True
Star, Initiation, just to name a few
- All of the titles you listed are readily available via http://TRBazaar.com/ or http://amazon.com/
- How old is Todd?
- Todd was born at 8:15 AM on June 22, 1948, and grew up in Westwood Park, PA, near Philadelphia. You do the math.
- Is Todd married or does he have kids?
- Todd married Michele Gray on June 22, 1998 (his 50th birthday.) He has three sons, Rex, Randy and Rebop.
- Where can I see Todd in concert?
- Keep up to date with tour schedules at the tour schedule page.
- Does Todd have a new CD coming out?
- "Arena" will be released summer 2008. First digitally, followed by a conventional CD release.
- What's happening with PatroNet?
- Patronet can be reached at
Todd's personal site is at http://www.tr-i.com
- Where can I get sheet music of Todd songs?
- There was a songbook published in the '70s called "The Best of Todd
Rundgren". It's quite a collector's item, but is no longer in print. A few
guitar tabs can be found in the Acapella
section (lyrics too).
- Can I send E-mail to Todd?
- As a PatroNet subscriber, you can send mail to Todd, but you can post a
message to him here.
- Can you send an e-mail to Todd?
- No, I can't. And requests to do so will likely go unanswered.
- How can I meet Todd or get a backstage pass?
- Most people who meet Todd do so by arriving early for a show, or hanging out
afterwards. Beyond that, there's no easy way.
- I can't find tickets on sale for Todd at one of the tour locations. Where
can I buy them?
- If tickets are not currently available, it's likely that they will become
available before the show occurs. Patience, grasshopper. Barring that, call the
venue, or ticket services like Ticketmaster.
- I'd like to buy tickets if I could, but Todd isn't even coming to my
area. When will he come here?
- Sorry, but I'm afraid I have no control of or input to Todd's touring
- WD WGGYAW M?
- See TUTRAAIRG.